HomeConnect offers the highest quality service in the area of short rentals and complimentary services. We rent our clients’ houses with passion and total dedication in a responsible, professional and transparent manner. It might be that you live far from your rental property, or don’t have time to manage it, this is where we can step in and take over these problems. Be assured we will do it as if your house was our own home!
Short Rentals deals with the temporary renting of establishments to tourists, the re numeration and legal requisites. The holiday market is strongly growing and includes families, couples, groups of friends, senior citizens, amongst others- all trying to escape the stress of modern life and experience local life and its people. Thus, we envisage a buoyant short rentals market into the foreseeable future.
How Does It Work?
We collect all the information about the house such as the number of rooms, maximum occupancy, amenities, location etc. This is usually done through a visit to the property. After a consultation with, you the owner, we will discuss the viability of the house for short rentals, and how to maximise it with our available services.
If your house does need some upgrade, we can help with decoration, revamping or remodelling within your specified budget. The aim is to showcase your property to its very best and maximise its return.
Services and Advantages
- Reservations management
- Price management
- Professional photography of the property
- Check-in / Check-out
- Communication with guests before, during and after the stay
- Cleaning and laundry
- Maintenance and support (property related)
- Risk reduction of property deterioration
- Help and support in registering your property in Short Rental (Alojamento Local-AL), SEF and City tax
- Delivery of guests’ info to SEF and city tax to the municipality
- Overseeing installations of security equipment and its maintenance
- Welcome gift for guests on arrival
- Bedding and bath linens
- Complimentary services
In order to know detailed information, and to have answers to any of your questions, please contact us!